Rule The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a crossover RP of Teen Wolf, The Secret Circle, The Vampire Diairies, and True Blood!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Plot (PLEASE READ)
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Welcome to Crystal Waters - a gated community where the Supernatural beings and Humans can co-exist to maintain balance. Vampires have made this happen by broadcasting their existance throughout the world on Live Television, which convinced other Supernaturals to do the same as well, showing the Humans that they want to be at peace with them. However, a lot of things happen in this community that …

Comments: 0
Rules (PLEASE READ)
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Rules:

Mature RP: We do allow Mature RP on the forum, especially since True Blood has adult language and content in it all the time. Try to at least keep it to a minimum though.

Short Posts: Please, no one-lined posts. If you can't think of anything, tell how your character is feeling at that exact moment (Joy, anger, fear, etc.) and describe the character's surroundings as well.

No God …

Comments: 0
OOC Chatbox
Staff
Admins: 1.Pam 2.Elizabeth 3.Allison 4.Scott 5. Damon five more spots currently available! Moderaters: ten more spots currently available!
Time and Moon
GET THE CODE provided by ABS
Top posters
Elizabeth Salvatore
Supernatural Bestiary  I_vote_lcapSupernatural Bestiary  I_voting_barSupernatural Bestiary  I_vote_rcap 
Pam De Beaufort
Supernatural Bestiary  I_vote_lcapSupernatural Bestiary  I_voting_barSupernatural Bestiary  I_vote_rcap 
Lydia Martin
Stefan Salvatore
Klaus Mikaelson
Cassie Blake
Damon Salvatore
Stiles Stilinski
Alan Salvatore
Grayson Hamby
Latest topics
» Isaac Lahey
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Isaac Lahey

» Lydia Martin
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:59 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Katherine Pierce
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Alan Salvatore
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Damon Salvatore
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:00 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» The Start of Season 1!!!
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Supernatural Bestiary
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:31 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Elizabeth Salvatore
Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 pm by Pam De Beaufort

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Supernatural Bestiary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pam De Beaufort
Admin
Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 0

Supernatural Bestiary  Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Bestiary    Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Vampires

General Description: Vampires are one of the oldest, most powerful, and the most common Supernatural being living in Crystal Waters/Dalcrest. They have very stunning physical features, except for when they're hungry. Vampires are Immotal, which means they cannot die by Illness such as Cancer, and age (They never Age.) but just because they're immuned to aging and Cancer, doesn't mean they can't die. (Check weaknesses for further details.)

Abilities:Glamouring/Compelling, Flying (Vampires must be taught how to do this.), Levitation (Vampires must be taught how to do this.) Super Speed & Strength, Channel Power (Vampires must be taught how to do this.) Can see and hear unimaginably better then Humans, can turn Humans, better sense of smell,  can walk in sunlight (Only if wearing daylight rang.)

Weaknesses: Vervain, Silver, Sunlight, Stake to the heart, Fire, decapitation, and ripping the heart out of their chest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Werewolves

General Descritpion: Werewolves were commonly located in what is now France, but over the years, they've moved all around the world, just like Vampires. Their bite can be gift at most times ... that's if it doesn't kill you. A Werewolf Bite is poisonious to Vampires and can kill them within the next twenty-four hours of being bitten. There are for different types of Werewolves. A Werewolves' eye color changes in four different colors, with certain "attainments". A Werewolf that has yellow eyes are usually Betas, but if the Werewolf kills someone, then their eyes change color from yellow to blue. If Werewolf kills an Alpha, or is already an Alpha, then their eyes are red. Then there are True Alphas, who can become an Alpha by a sheer force of will who is born of true character. This type of Alpha is rare though, because a True Alpha only comes along once every hundred years or so. Some Werewolves can only half-transform, meaning that they're appearance is still somewhat like a Human appearance except for the glowing eyes, fangs, and claws. There are special Werewolves who have the power to transform completely into Werewolf, making them ten times as powerful.

Betas:
These kinds of Werewolves are the Pack members, who follow and help their Pack leader. A Beta usually only has yellow eyes because Teenagers are more adaptable to the bite, which makes them perfect targets for Alphas to turn and have them join his/her Pack, and teenagers aren't really killers because of how young they are, so finding a Beta with blue eyes is rare. Betas can't use their Bite to turn Humans because they're not Alphas, but their Bite is still poisionious to a Vampire, and that's what most Betas use their Bite for.

Abilities:Super Speed & Strength, can see and hear unimaginably better than Humans, better sense of smell, The Bite(Can only kill Vampires), can take away people's pain[/u]

Weaknesses:High-pitched sounds, electric currents, Wolfesbane, Mistletoe

Alphas:
This particular type of Werewolf is the leader of a Pack. How you can tell the difference between an Alpha and Beta is their eyes. Only Alphas have red eyes. They can take one of their own Betas' Power by killing them. Alphas usually have a normal Pack, but there are Alpha Pack, such as Deucalion's Pack, etc. Only Alphas can not only kill Vampires with their Bite, but can also turn Humans as well ... that's if the Bite doesn't get rejected by the Person's Body. This rarely Happens to Humans who are bitten, so most people who're bitten become a Werewolf. There also True Alphas that can become an Alpha without having to kill to attain their Power.

Abilities:Super Speed & Strength, better sight, hearing and sense of smell, The Bite (Can kill Vampires and turn Humans.), can take away people's pain

Weaknesses:[/u] Wolfesbane, Mistletoe, electric currents, and High-pitched sounds.

[/b]
Omegas:

Omegas are the most weakest types of Werewolves because they are not in a Pack. They believe they have what it takes to survive on their own, but most Omegas die within their first day on their own (Mainly because of Hunters.). Omegas however, are permitted to join a Pack when living in Crystal Waters, or be banished from the community.

Abilities:Super Speed & Strength, Better sense of smell, sight, and hearing, The Bite (Can only kill Vampires.), can take away people's pain

Weaknesses:Wolfesbane, Mistletoe, High-Pitched sounds, Electric Currents

Witches:

Witches are said to be the most powerful Supernatural beings known to exist, since they were the ones that created Vampires and guide Werewolves. Witches are known to be mainly in Circles, but there are some who are by themselves. Their magic can make daylight rings for the Vampires to walk in the sunlight, with other mysterious powers left to unfold. There are Witches with separate types of Magic even. For example, Cassie Blake is a Witch who has Dark Magic. Usually the Witch's specific types of Magic determine on bloodlines that the Witch is from. There magic can them stunning, and can keep them from aging as well.

Abilities:Various types of Magic

Weaknesses:Even though witches have Magic at their disposle, they're still Human. Ashwood and Iron Sulfate

Hybrids:
Hybrids are two Supernatural beings as one. The most common type of Hybrid is a Vampire-Werewolf hybrid. There are Faeirie-Human Hybrids, Faeirie-Vampire hybrids, and Human-Werewolf Hybrids. Each type has their own special capabilities.

Vampire-Werewolf Hybrids:This hybrid has both abilities and flaws of a Vampire and Hybrid. Their bite can kill Vampires at a faster rate then that of a normal Werwolf. They can dessicate if they've not had any blood for a certain amount of time. They can even shift into a Wolf without having to rely on the Full Moon, however, the shifting does still cause them pain. Klaus Mikaelson, the first of this kind, can only make Hybrids with his blood combined with the blood of a doppleganger.

Abilities:Vampire and Werewolf abilities combined.

Weaknesses:Silver, Vervain, Wolfesbane, Mistletoe, Electric Currents, High-Pitched Sounds, Decapitation, cutting out the heart

Faeirie-Vampire Hybrids:This Vampire is the most recent Hybrid discovered. There is only one type of Hybrid of it's kind, and he is the progeny of Lilith - the first Vampire that was created by God. His name is Macklyn Warlow, and so far he is only type of Hybrid of this kind to exist. We don't know if more Hybrids like this can be made, but Macklyn Warlow is exremely dangerous and powerful. This Hybrid can even walk in the daylight without a daylight ring, since they're part Faeirie. (If you want to make an OC that's this type of Hybrid, inform the head Administrator ahead of time before making you Character Application.)

Abilities:Vampire and Faeirie abilities combined (They cannot die by a stake to the heart or sunlight. Check weaknesses below.)

Weaknesses:Silver and Vervain, Faeirie Magic

Faeirie-Human Hybrids:This Hybrid is made through childbirth, just like Human-Werewolf Hybrids. They have finite Fae Magic, and they're blood has the potentcy that full-fledged Faeiries have, which Vampires are attracted to.

Abilities:can read minds, Faeirie Magic (Finite), Can open and enter other realms (Must be taught), better sense of hearing, sight, and smell

Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses besides illness

Human-Werewolf Hybrids:This Hybrid is made by childbirth. They're Werewolf side can be very lethal, especially when they first turn. These types of Hybrids can't control their shifting, so if they've fully shifted, then they have to wait for the sun to come up to turn back to normal.

Abilities:Check Werewolf Abilities above.

Weaknesses:Wolfesbane, Mistletoe, Electric Currents, High-Pitched Sounds

Dopplegangers:
DoppleGanger, the german term that means "look-alike", are a pair of Supernatural enities that look exactly the same. Dopplegangers originally start out as Human, but they can be turned into a Vampire, etc. There blood is what let's Klaus turn Werewolves into Vampires (Vampire-Werewolf Hybrids).

Abilities:Depends on what they are (Vampire, etc.)

Weaknesses:Depends on what they are (Vampire, etc.)
Back to top Go down
https://rulethenightrp.rpg-board.net
Elizabeth Salvatore
Admin
Elizabeth Salvatore

Kills : 0

Supernatural Bestiary  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Bestiary    Supernatural Bestiary  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Lamia

So guys and dolls, you might have noticed the strange species name and wondered what on Earth this is. Well this species has been created by me (Elizabeth Salvatore) and has been seen on my site (TVD:Bound By Blood). Lamia is the creature that was born from two vampire parents. That's right! You just read that Rule The Night as a way for two vampires, no matter the age, to have blood children of their own. Read more.

A spell that has been created by a Bennett Witch (some time in the early 1300s) to allow Vampire couple to have their very own blood children.

These children are not human, but not one hundred percent vampire either. They have their own set of strengths and weaknesses.

Weaknesses:
Sunburn (easier to burn than normal humans. Can get sick)
Strange mood swings/food cravings
Allergic to vervain (break outs or react like allergies)

Strengths:
Strength (its not supernatural, but its more than the average mortal)
Speed (slightly faster)
Glamor (These children are very beautiful)
Complusion

There is a myth that goes along with this: You see, in order for the legend to work. The two lovers would have to be completely in love. Their love would be selfless; and so their love-making would be as well. While it was physical, there had to be emotion behind the sex. It couldn't just be sex; not just for pleasure. Something about proving your love to your partner in a more physical way. Anyway, the basis was; if the two loved each other, on the full moon, conception was inevitable. ~Elizabeth Salvatore

Not everyone will have said opportunity. To make this fair, we will place your chances in a randomizer and post a screen shot of each said ranomization. This will also determine (if you do recieve a positive rating) How many children and the gender(s).
Back to top Go down

Supernatural Bestiary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rule The Night :: General :: Supernatural Bestiary-
Jump to: